The Confetti Park radio show airs every Saturday and Sunday!
Current broadcast schedule:
- KCEI 90.1 FM Red River/Taos, NM every Saturday between 7-8 a.m.
- KXCJ-LP 105.7 FM Cave Junction, OR every Saturday at 7:30 a.m.
- WRFA 107.9 FM in Jamestown, NY every Saturday at 8 a.m.
- KFZR 93.3FM in Frazier Park, CA every Saturday and Sunday at 9 a.m.
- KLQS 96.7FM in Agua Dulce, CA every Saturday and Sunday at 9 a.m.
- WHIV 102.3 FM in New Orleans every Saturday at 12 p.m.
- KPNW-DB Pacific Northwest Radio in Bellingham, WA every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- WHYR 96.9 FM in Baton Rouge every Sunday at 11:30 a.m.
- KSLU 90.9 FM in Hammond every Sunday at 12 p.m.
Upcoming book signings, exhibits, musical performances, and other creative spectacles from the Confetti Park workshop.
December 3 – 12 p.m. – The Confetti Park Players sing holiday songs in Dutch Alley in the historical French Market of New Orleans. Enjoy the Christmas cheer as we serenade you!
December 3 – 1:30 p.m. – The Confetti Park Players are special guests at the Little Laveau Music! Magic! book launch at Preservation Hall, 726 St. Peter Street, New Orleans.
December 9 – 7 p.m. – The Confetti Park Players will sing at the Algiers Point Association Holiday Party at beautiful Compass Pointe.
December 22 – 2 p.m. – Join the Confetti Park Players on a special riverboat cruise on the historic Creole Queen! We will travel down the Mississippi River to disembark at the site of the 1815 Battle of New Orleans, Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve, and tour the Chalmette Battlefield including the Malus-Beauregard House and the Chalmette Monument before re-boarding for the return cruise. All friends and family are welcome to join us with this special discounted rate.